We are taking a number of steps to protect the health and well-being of our Students & Teachers and to control the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in accordance with the expert guidance of The Public Health Agency of Canada and local public health authorities.
Below is an overview of proactive steps we have already put in place. For additional details on how NMS is navigating through COVID-19, visit our blog.
Your learning experience may look different as we navigate this medical situation. Our commitment to you is; that we will continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in transparency and science – for the Teachers and Students we serve.
COVID-19 Enhanced cleaning measures:
- We are committed to caring for the health and well-being of our Teachers & Students and playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders.
- We continue to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet or exceed public health guidelines and can help to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Our locations use a “Clean, Safe and Ready” approach to ensure the well-being of our Teachers and Students. We clean high touch surface areas shortly after use.
- Prior to beginning every shift, all Teachers complete a pre-check, including safety precautions such as taking their temperature, to ensure they are ready and able to work.
- Teachers are also required to wear facial coverings during their shifts and continue to frequently wash their hands.
- They also have the option to wear gloves.
- We respectfully require Students follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials. This includes wearing a facial covering (i.e mask,..) when visiting our studio.
- It is our responsibility to protect our Teachers and comply with local public health mandates. As such, our Teachers have the right and responsibility to refuse entry to our studio if a Student;
1) did not submit the in-person consent form,
2) complete and submit their pre-class questionnaire or
3) does not wear a facial cover.
As we continue to ensure the health and well-being of our Teachers and Students, we have temporarily closed our restroom to the public.